Wednesday, August 18, 2021

My journey to become a Digital Markerter

When I was in college, I didn't know what I would do after graduating. A lot of time wasted thinking that an academic study is very different from a job market.

 Then my brother advised me to get into the field of marketing
  Especially since my field of study is business administration. Indeed, I went and enrolled in a good marketing and sales Diploma that lasted for 8 months, from which I learned the basics of marketing, understanding customer behavior, personal selling and negotiation skills. After I finished all of this, I realized that the field is difficult to compete, especially that I am a fresh graduate and I do not have any experience in this field.
Moreover, the old marketing methods are no longer a great value in this technological advancement. The world is developing rapidly, so we must change and develop with it.

 Every day I was looking for internship opportunities in marketing companies and the only obstacle was that I did not have any kind of experience that would qualify me for this kind of challenge

The days passed in this manner.

Until one day I saw on Instagram an advertisement for a fwd scholarship from Udacity.

Why not? I reasoned. I instantly went to register, and the situation did not take minutes, and I started at the first challenger track, and I really began to dive deeper into the field of digital marketing and seeking more about its branches and how I can gain from that information at work.

And then I finished this track and began the professional track, and things are still simple and pleasant 

 I know that.The course will improve my employment opportunities when I graduate from my scholarship. It will help me perform better in the field of Digital Marketing.
 A validated certificate will provide legitimacy to the certificate I will obtain as a result of this course. I intend to finish all tasks on time or early. Because of Receiving this scholarship will enhance my self-esteem since I will know that I not only performed a critical assignment,
 But also took on the responsibility of laying the groundwork for moving me closer to my professional objectives. I believe in the value of Education. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

My journey to become a Digital Markerter

When I was in college, I didn't know what I would do after graduating. A lot of time wasted thinking that an academic study is very diff...